What we do
We provide support and guidance to academics using technology to enhance and support research, teaching and learning. We also help to identify and assess opportunities offered by technology and provide support and advice on implementation. We are based in IT Services and work right across the University.
Our role is to:
- describe and synthesise good practice, the team have a unique bird's eye view across the University
- source, signpost and implement solutions to meet your requirements, through research, R&D, piloting, and from working with innovators
- contribute expertise, evidence and requirements gathering to IT Services development, and to other parts of the University
- operate within a network of academic technology practice and support across the University, in collaboration with other support services
- make innovation and good practice visible and create sustainable change to the baseline capacity of the University