Concerning automated and personal capture using the Echo 360 service from IT Services.
29th May 2015, 10am, Teaching Grid, Library.
If you wish to attend, please complete this form below.
Welcome and introduction from Dr Robert O'Toole: who are the members of the user group? - a summary of the data from the form (below).
Jonathan Owen (Service Owner) will give an overview of the features of the service and a report on usage statistics. This will include:
- Heat Map - a tool that shows which parts of your lecture are being watched the most, and who is watchin them.
- Live streaming (useful for webinars).
- Personal Capture - for rooms that are not equipped with full lecture capture.
- Robert will give an overview of Moodle integration and academic year roll-over.
We will then discuss:
- What are you gaining from lecture capture? how is it changing your teaching and learning?
- What can we do to encourage more academics to use it?
Finally, we have a 15 minute slot in which technical support and guidance will be available for individuals.