Questionmark Perception offers a rich set of features including:
- Secure or open environment for your assessments
- A single easy-to-use question and assessment authoring tool
- 20 different question types
- Streamlined publishing of assessments to the web
- Topics and folders for organising your questions and assessments
- Default assessment types for simple error free assessment set-up (e.g. survey, quiz, exam)
- Easy selection and randomisation of questions
- Instant feedback to participants at item, topic and/or assessment levels
- Feedback can include hyperlinks to learning materials and web applications
- Adaptive assessment branching based on how questions are answered
- Online viewing of results, reports and item analysis
- Export answers for custom reporting
- A WYSIWYG editor with spell checker
Benefits of using Questionmark include:
- Assessments that can be taken any time, from any Internet enabled place.
- Instantaneous feedback and marking.
- Sophisticated question types that can include images, video, audio, drag and drop etc.
- Formative learning activities that can be repeatedly used by students for revision without an additional workload on teaching staff.
- The ability to track the performance of an individual student or for a group of student.
The Questionmark Perception assessment management system enables academics to
author --> schedule --> deliver --> report quizzes, tests and exams.