The following information is for people trying to get access to their email account in the first instance.
Once into your mailbox, there are various other software applications that you could use to see and manage your emails from (see the options at the end of this page).
Are you new to the University? You will need to follow these instructions to obtain initial access:
Any new member of staff or student to the University will receive a University ID number.
1. Once you have this you will be able to Register.
After registration you should be able to log into your email account (Office 365).
2. Go to the following web page which will direct you to a login screen
3. Enter the username you have been given from the registration process.
4. Enter the password you used for registration.
4a. On initial login you will be requested to select the default language and time-zone settings.
5. You should now see your email account.
Are you an existing member of staff whose mailbox migrated to Office 365 in your absence? You will need to follow these instructions to regain access:
You will need to change your password to sucessfully log into your mailbox.
1. Go to the following web page and change your password:-
There may be a short delay for your new password to register.
2. To complete the process and test that you have changed your password successfully go to the following link:
3. You must now login to your new Office 365 account. Enter your username, your new password and click on Sign in.
3a. On login you will be requested to select the default language and time-zone settings.
4. You should now see your email account.