Skip to main content
IT Services have a responsibility to ensure that:
- Print Managers are available to their defined SLA's.
- Each MFD (Multi Function Device) is correctly configured and utilises a clearly defined and supportable configuration.
- Timely resolutions to standard requests are maintained.
- Timely resolutions to logged incidents are maintained.
- Suitable, accurate support documentation is made available to our customers.
- Any required software clients are kept up to date and made available to our customers in an easily accessible manner.
- Conduct regular Service Board meetings 3 times per calender year.
- Publish regular Metrics and SLA's on a monthly basis.
- Publish a list of supported service requests.
- Maintain a support contract with external 3'rd parties as required.
- Conduct regular remote monitoring of the service availability and performance to reduce any possible service degradation and outages.