Your.warwick is a portal for people enquiring about and/or applicants for courses of study at the university. The portal runs on a hosted software package from Azorus.
The responsibilities of the Recruitment and Admissions section for support of the application are:
- Management of the relationship with Azorus
- Management of the contract with Azorus
- Application administration
- Monitoring of the regular security testing reports agreed with Azorus, ensuring they are delivered and any appropriate action followed up.
- Management of the identification of duplicate records - i.e. identification of enquirers who are already applicants
The responsibilities of the Student Administration Application Management service are:
- Support of the data interface from SITS to Azorus
- Management of any changes to the data interface, in consultation with the Application Administrator
Any requests for ITS assistance should be raised via the ITS Service Desk: email@example.com or ext 73737, for attention of the STudent Administration Application Management Service.