On these pages you can learn about the features offered by the new Mitel Unified Communications system and understand the types of phone lines and equipment you may want to order if your department has been migrated.
The following types of phone lines can be ordered:
- Personal (suitable for a single individual).
Read more about which type of line you need to order.
There is an annual charge for each line. The charge is the same for all line types except ACD.
Features & Facilities (Personal Lines)
The main facilities which can be accessed by staff with a Personal Line are:
- Softphone (MiCollab) on Windows PC, Mac, iPhone or Android phone
- Logon to a desk phone
- Divert calls to a mobile phone or external phone line
- Manage your availability (Status and Presence)
- Video calls
- Phone and Web conferencing
- Instant Messaging
- Call Screening (Manager / Assistant facility)
- Key appearance
The main facilities which can be configured for managing voice calls to departments and teams on a Resource Line are:
- Voicemail or Announcement Message
- Ring Group
- Pickup Group
Read more about managing incoming calls to resources and teams
The following equipment can be ordered through IT Services and will be supported on the phone system