We provide tools for University members to publish and use information online without requiring specialist skills or software.
- Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
A tool to send, receive and share files. You can upload files and access them anywhere online.
This service automatically delivers your course materials to Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive.
We can help you to create effective, usable websites by providing you with site designs, homepage layouts, copywriting, advice and support.
Choose your preferred site design, homepage layout and imagery – then submit a new site requirements form. We will implement your site free of charge.
Standard website plus additional design
Choose your preferred site design, homepage layout and imagery – we will implement your site and provide additional graphic design, copywriting, or tailored advice and support.
We can write copy for your site on your behalf, review and edit existing copy, or train your team how to write effectively for online audiences.
Start.Warwick <http://start.warwick.ac.uk/> is to be discontinued on 2 October 2017. This is primarily because the new My Warwick mobile application replaces Start and will be launched in early September 2017. This change will enable us to remove legacy unsupported software.
Users visiting Start.Warwick after it's been withdrawn will see a web page which contains a description of the My Warwick app and useful links for example Student Records Online.
From 23 May 2017 onwards, older browsers will no longer be supported by the University website, with features becoming unavailable over the coming months. This is a result of behind-the-scenes changes we need to make to ensure the safe and secure operation of the Warwick website.
- A pilot of My Warwick, our new mobile app, is underway with undergraduate students in selected departments, this may be rolled out to a larger group of students in coming months
- Work on Tabula to improve the design of Monitoring Points, release improvements to Coursework Management and (possibly) further improvements to Exam Grids to allow easier collection of course data from departments
- Currently working on changes to People Search to facilitate the new telephone system
- Replace the eRefs system with one that works on our new infrastructure
- Providing single sign-on support for Warwick's new HR system
We report monthly and annual metrics on the following services and activities:
|Number||Metric||What we measure|
|1||Website performance||Time to load a web page on and off campus|
|2||Website activity||Number of page views, edits made and editors using the web site|
|3||Support volume||Volume of support calls received|
|4||Support response||Percentage of support calls handled within agreed target times|