To organise your favourites, you need to be signed in first.
- Click the Admin link in the your blog's menu.
- On the next screen select Manage your favourite blogs.
- You should now see your favourite blogs page. On this page you can create, edit and delete folders.
- Click the Edit link at the top of the left-hand column. You should now see an edit icon to the left of all your folders and favourites:
- Click the edit icon to the left of the folder that you want to edit.
- You can edit the title or description of the folder. You can also assign permissions to particular groups to see the favourites folder.
- Click the Update button to save your changes.
Note: You can 'toggle' the edit icons on and off as you need by repeatedly clicking the Edit link at the top of the left-hand column.