You can easily change the title of your blog. The title appears at the very top left of your blog and you would have decided on a title when you first registered for a blog. If you want to change it, you must first be signed into your blog with your IT Services username and password.
- Click on the Admin link to the right of the utility bar. BlogBuilder's screen for managing your blog should appear.
- Click on 'Appearance'. It's the first link in the list and has an icon that looks like this: You should now be able to see the appearance screen.
- Enter a new title by typing it into the text box next to 'Blog title'.
- Click on 'Update' at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the 'Back to blog manager' button.
- Click on the 'Back to my blog' button and you should see that the title of your blog has changed.