To discard a prompt, you must first be signed into your blog with your IT Services username and password.
- Click on the 'Prompts' link in the left hand side of the utility bar. The prompts screen should appear. If you have prompts to answer, you'll see them listed as outstanding prompts. For each prompt you'll see the title, the author, the date it was published, the date it will expire, the actions you can undertake (answer or discard) and the number of other responses. If you would like to view other responses before you discard the prompt, you can click on the link in this column.
- Click on the 'plus' icon to view the prompt in full.
- Click on the 'red cross' icon to discard the prompt.
- You will be asked if you are sure that you want to discard the prompt. If you are, click on the 'Discard prompt' button. If you're not then click on the 'Return to prompts' link. You should see that the prompt answer has been discarded and has disappeared from your list of prompts.
- Click on the 'Back to my blog' button.