To re-order your sidebar items, you simply drag them above or below each other until you're satisfied with the ordering. As soon as you drag an item, the order immediately updates and you can see this by returning to your blog.
- Go to your Sidebar admin page by clicking the "Admin" link at the top right of your blog (whilst signed in) and then clicking on the Sidebar link to see a list of items on your sidebar.
- Move your cursor onto the sidebar item you wish to move and it will change into a move icon.
- Hold down the left mouse button and to "pick up" the sidebar item and keep it held down to move it
- Drag the sidebar item to where you wish it to go by moving the mouse with the button held down until the order is as you wish
- Let go of the mouse button and the sidebar item will drop to where it currently is. Shortly after, the message "Sidebar items updated" appears to inform you that the sidebar order has now been updated.