The My Warwick app has four sections, denoted by four tabs accessed by touching the four buttons at the bottom of the app:
- Me, a set of tiles you can customise
- Alerts, a list of all the alerts you've received
- Activity, a list of activities you've completed in other Warwick systems such as Tabula, Moodle, SiteBuilder, etc.
- Search, a quick route into other Warwick systems and web pages, and a means to search for people, map locations and other useful information.
- There's also, if you touch the Settings button (the cog in the top bar), a screen which allows you to adjust several aspects of how My Warwick works, and also lets you send us feedback and log out of the app.