Warwick Blogs 3.26 was released on Tuesday 29th January 2013. Highlights from this release include:
General improvements and bug fixes
- A bug that prevented images with certain characters in their description from being added with the image picker has been fixed.
- A bug that meant that untagged entries and entries with multi-byte character tags (e.g. Chinese characters) from being displayed in entries lists has been fixed.
- A bug that meant popups were missing certain background images has been fixed.
- A bug that meant certain buttons and links did not work has been fixed.
- A bug that stopped the 'Create an entry' popup from staying visible in IE8 has been fixed.
- [BB-1192] - TinyMCE image picker doesn't work if you put an apostrophe in
- [BB-1235] - Tilde (~) in URLs is getting converted to <sub> elements in Textile
- [BB-1236] - RSS feeds have blank title
- [BB-1241] - Tags list using Chinese characters don't display any entries
- [BB-1245] - Tagging of entries in blogs not showing untagged entries correctly.
- [BB-1247] - Popup references missing images on www2
- [BB-1258] - Dropdown links disappear when hovering on Create Entry menu in IE8
- [BB-1267] - Adding new tags in Admin section
- [BB-1269] - 'Back to my blog' buttons not working