Sitebuilder 2.227 was released on 5th April 2011. Highlights from this release include:
Improvements to image gallery pages
The design and functionality of image gallery pages has been improved. This uses functionality available in modern web browsers to add drop-shadows and a "polaroid" effect around images, which is combined with the improved "Lightbox" functionality introduced in Sitebuilder 2.225.
We have also added an option to allow comments to be added to the images on the gallery pages.
Opt-out of Outlook event support on resource bookings
Following feedback from users, the option to opt-out of automatic calendar events when making a booking on a resource booking page has been added.
Pinning news items
Sometimes it is desirable to "pin" one or more items to the top of a news page (for example, so you can make an announcement that still appears at the top, even when newer news items have been added). To support this we have added a checkbox to the page for creating or editing a news item, that allows you to "pin" it to the top. News items that are "pinned" appear before any other news items in the news page.
- FAQs for news and events
- How do I create a news page?
- How do I keep a particular item at the top of the list?
Copying calendar events
To allow support for events in calendar pages that have some common details, but do not follow a regular recurring pattern of dates, we have added support for "copying" an existing event. This allows you to use the event as a template for creating a new event, changing any uncommon details before publishing the new event.
General improvements and fixes
- Selecting "Raw HTML" on Find and Replace now correctly replaces content found between <head> tags.
- Using the Atom Publishing Protocol in the Sitebuilder API now works correctly for dynamic page types.
- Using Page comments on files with moderation turned on now sends the correct link in moderation emails.
- [SBTWO-4341] - Documentation for "Copy event" on calendars
- [SBTWO-4345] - Documentation: Pin news items
- [SBTWO-4350] - Documentation for opt-out of Outlook events in Resource Bookings
- [SBTWO-4302] - Slideshow improvements
- [SBTWO-4315] - Art collection - clear away lightbox.js references
- [SBTWO-4309] - ISE in 404 handler filter
- [SBTWO-4327] - Find and replace with "Raw HTML" turned on matches against all content, but only replaces in the <body>
- [SBTWO-4328] - Selecting a dropdown in Chrome causes the flyout to appear
- [SBTWO-4333] - Incorrect content returned for Atom rendition of dynamic content pages
- [SBTWO-4334] - 404 page for deleted page incorrectly gives deleted page as nearest parent
- [SBTWO-4335] - "Nice" 404 page doesn't scope URLs properly
- [SBTWO-4338] - Moderation emails for page comments on files point to the file itself, not a page where comments can be moderated
- [SBTWO-4339] - Sanity Check of synched filesystem has picked up some missing files
- [SBTWO-4343] - Calendars: Events sometimes show "detail" inline even if page is created on the fly
- [SBTWO-4346] - Error when serving throttle 503 page
- [SBTWO-4209] - Block the replica synching URLs over http
- [SBTWO-4225] - Increase overlap period for replica synching
- [SBTWO-4318] - Copy/move page picker shows pages with only files beneath as expandable
- [SBTWO-4319] - Improvements to gallery page design
- [SBTWO-4321] - Add 'Name + additional info' option to admin view in resource bookings
- [SBTWO-4326] - Clone calendar events
- [SBTWO-4329] - Show short title in files tab
- [SBTWO-4344] - Allow news items to be "pinned", where they always appear at the top of feeds
- [SBTWO-4347] - Resource Bookings: Allow users to opt-out of Outlook event attachment per-booking
- [SBTWO-4348] - ToC JSON doesn't include Keywords/Tags
- [SBTWO-4351] - Site admin purge deleted content: Add checkbox for select all/none
- [SBTWO-4331] - Add comments to gallery pages