Sitebuilder 2.228 was released on 18th April 2011. Highlights from this release include:
Resource bookings unavailability reason
You can now optionally include a reason for a resource being unavailable in resource bookings, to give more information to users.
General improvements and fixes
- LaTeX equations should now work in Quizbuilder again.
- Large (above 50mb) PDFs should now work in Firefox on Windows.
- The definition of a "Search engine" in Sitebuilder stats is more stringent, which should make statistics more accurate (this only affects stats collected following release).
- Pages-to-go with certain types of protected content (like protected forums) should now work correctly when logged out)
- The preview link now works again for scheduled changes and
- [SBTWO-4092] - Update documentation for special character checkbox
- [SBTWO-4373] - Documentation for optional resource unavailability note
- [SBTWO-4355] - Accessibility checks
- [SBTWO-4352] - Add/edit resource dropdown doesn't select correct value for Name + Additional info
- [SBTWO-4356] - Stats "include search engines" is not very comprehensive
- [SBTWO-4362] - Quizbuilder: LaTeX equations broken
- [SBTWO-4363] - Flyout broken on <=IE8
- [SBTWO-4364] - Images being referenced relative to /sitebuilder2/gadgets
- [SBTWO-4368] - Resource unavailability validation errors are repeated for each recurrence
- [SBTWO-4369] - Current highlighted day in calendar pages broken because of etags/caching
- [SBTWO-4371] - Occasional NPE on pages-to-go
- [SBTWO-4374] - Clicking the "Preview" link for an existing scheduled edit doesn't work
- [SBTWO-3567] - Add a build timestamp to /static_war/render/scripts/libs/corner/corner.min.js
- [SBTWO-4000] - More compact ways to represent categorised newsfeeds
- [SBTWO-4204] - LiveMap: Remove seed from room search calls
- [SBTWO-4296] - Allow admins to be excluded from any booking rules
- [SBTWO-4297] - Optional additional info for unavailable slots
- [SBTWO-4357] - Interactive map: Use search to provide map data
- [SBTWO-4361] - New homepage: Reduce delay on delayed observer for quick links search