General improvements and bug fixes
- It is now possible to restrict resource booking times to their calendar display times.
- When copying a page, the page layout will now be preserved.
- Sitebuilder lecture uploads have been amended to work with the latest Camtasia upgrade.
- A bug which had caused IE8 users to be unable to compose forum messages has been fixed.
- [SBTWO-6002] - Users can't enter any characters in message field when posting to a forum (IE8 only)
- [SBTWO-6013] - Replaceable text not updating page properties
- [SBTWO-6014] - Create page from a template validation should take account of any replaceable texts
- [SBTWO-6020] - Successive help text popups not positioned correctly
- [SBTWO-6021] - 'Return to forum' button uses sitebuilder domain
- [SBTWO-6025] - Camtasia uploads not working since format change
- [SBTWO-6029] - Copy Page should maintain layout
- [SBTWO-6031] - Replaceable texts should apply to all pages created from a template
- [SBTWO-6032] - Find and Replace: preview changes 404s
- [SBTWO-3869] - Make formsbuilder maintenance-mode a bit more obvious
- [SBTWO-5206] - Move the location of the search box in ID6 smallscreen for site roots
- [SBTWO-6009] - Allow users to restrict resource booking times to their calendar display times
- [SBTWO-6011] - Replaceable text entries should be preserved after validation error
- [SBTWO-6033] - Don't allow creating pages from a template within a template