Single sign-on 4.54 was released on 13th May 3012.
- When requesting an OAuth Request token an 'expiry' can be specified for the Access token once approved. The supported values are 'year' and 'forever', translating to 1 year and 100 years. Should an application not specify an expiry the user can choose from the 2 supported options (defaulting to 1 year). Note request token expiry has not changed.
- [SSO-1363] - Ugly dotted borders around input fields on login screen in IE10
- [SSO-1367] - Tweak help text on sign in screen so it covers self-service account registration
- [SSO-1368] - Remove '2' from www2.warwick.ac.uk when signing into SiteBuilder pages
- [SSO-1373] - Allow hyphens in 3rd party usercodes
- [SSO-1364] - Allow OAuth access token that lasts forever