Coursework Management version 12 was released on Tuesday 19th June 2012. These are the main visible improvements:
- Downloaded Zip files no longer use subfolders, so all your submissions or feedback items are visible at once.
- You can now download an XML summary of an assignment's submissions - useful if you want to write an automated script.
- You can now download individual submissions instead of just all submissions.
- The submissions screen will now tell you which ones have been downloaded already.
Technical release notes:
- [HFC-190] - Can't add additional files to UploadedFile
- [HFC-194] - Comments tab overlaps content on small screens
- [HFC-228] - Exception extracting some Zips
- [HFC-229] - NPE trying to download a nonexistent feedback file
- [HFC-209] - Download individual submission items
- [HFC-211] - Indicate when submission has been downloaded by an admin
- [HFC-231] - Submissions/feedback zips - remove subfolders
- [HFC-196] - Download of submissions metadata