Coursework Management version 20 was released on 30th November 2012. These are the main visible changes:
- Email receipts sent to students now show their University ID and not their name, making them suitable for use as a cover sheet if necessary.
- Ratings on feedback are now disabled by for departments by default.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-181] - Allow markers to download their submissions
- [TAB-50] - assessment data in ADS not being updated causes module membership to be incorrect
- [TAB-183] - Turnitin: don't upload unsupported files
- [TAB-186] - Error in nonav.ftl layout
- [TAB-197] - Turnitin not returning summaries because scheduling is disabled
- [TAB-198] - Reinstate scheduling
- [TAB-226] - Uploading Feedback problem
- [TAB-147] - Student receipt: show uni ID and not name
- [TAB-202] - Split attachment hash storage every 2 characters, not 4
- [TAB-88] - CSV Download of submissions metadata
- [TAB-194] - Disable feedback ratings by default