Coursework Management version 21 was released on Friday 7th December 2012. These are the main visible changes:
- A new Tabula look-and-feel ahead of the release of Tabula itself.
- When you enable extension requests from students, you now provide a specific group of users to receive notifications and approve the requests, rather than using module managers or department administrators.
- When setting up assignments from SITS, you can now click a button to return to step one to add or remove assessment components, without losing your progress so far.
- The count of how many students have downloaded their feedback so far has been reinstated.
- On a late submission, you can now hover your mouse pointer over the submission date to see how late it was, eg "4 hours and 20 minutes".
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-192] - Departments nominate a group of users to deal with extension requests
- [TAB-48] - Prevent auxiliary filesystem data from being uploaded
- [TAB-49] - Exceptions not caught by Spring are missing request information
- [TAB-98] - Unit tests use live Userlookup
- [TAB-142] - FileServer should not attempt to return results for HEAD requests
- [TAB-193] - Can't set assignments as open-ended on batch SITS setup form
- [TAB-195] - URLs should be prefixed with /coursework
- [TAB-207] - Turnitin button does not honour selected items
- [TAB-212] - Can't add feedback
- [TAB-213] - NPE in app comments controller
- [TAB-215] - Tabula link to coursework should like to standalone coursework app
- [TAB-218] - Exception on CSV download when no submissions
- [TAB-219] - Exception in AddMarksCommand
- [TAB-220] - Exception deleting in-use markscheme
- [TAB-221] - CSV export not UTF-8
- [TAB-225] - Incorrect extension request email is sent when a request is updated
- [TAB-227] - emailStudents feature never set to true
- [TAB-85] - Get adopted by Tabula
- [TAB-117] - File extension label list - allow backspace to delete
- [TAB-141] - Record which feedback items are published in the audit trail
- [TAB-148] - Better <title>
- [TAB-156] - SITS batch setup - ability to go back to step 1
- [TAB-157] - File extension field: catch Enter key
- [TAB-196] - Late submissions -extra info needed
- [TAB-201] - Enable read-only mode by default on standbys
- [TAB-209] - Remove tabula-private.properties
- [TAB-222] - Upgrade Lucene from 3.5 to 4.0
- [TAB-224] - Better 500 page, with more information
- [TAB-228] - Reinstate "how many people have downloaded" count
- [TAB-232] - Don't run scheduling on the primary jboss