Tabula 108 (Hassium) was released on Tuesday 2nd June 2015. This included bug fixes and the following improvements:
- A bug that produced an error when attempting a profile export in a sub-department has been fixed.
- Marks are no longer displayed in the template spreadsheet. Marks can be downloaded by selecting Save As from the Assignment screen.
- External users can now view the Coursework home page.
- A bug that meant ZIP files did not download correctly in IE10 has been fixed.
- Empty rows are now removed when uploading marks, and a hard limit of 5000 students has been set, to prevent performance issues.
- Course Length has been removed from Student Profiles as it was believed to be misleading.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-3450] - Monitoring Report API error
- [TAB-3551] - UpdateAttendanceMonitoringSchemeMembership taking an inordinate amount of time; blocking monitoring point recording
- [TAB-3572] - Grade auto-prefilling without changing zero mark values
- [TAB-3579] - Error when external user goes to Coursework page
- [TAB-3587] - Downloading submissions in IE10 forces .htm extension rather than .zip
- [TAB-3589] - Freemarker exception when viewing Chemistry profiles export
- [TAB-3591] - Missing disabilityOnSubmission flag guard
- [TAB-3592] - Don't show assignment due date in summary for open ended assignments
- [TAB-3593] - Full GC / downtime 29/05/15
- [TAB-3128] - Change wording for submission due notifications
- [TAB-3393] - Remove marks from add marks templates
- [TAB-3438] - Exam released notification
- [TAB-3563] - ScalaRestriction variants of department FilterRule
- [TAB-3596] - Don't process uploaded marks spreadsheet over a given length
- [TAB-3584] - Removal of course length in Tabula student profile