Tabula 111 (Roentgenium) was released on Friday 10th July 2015. This included bug fixes and the following improvements:
- Assignment submissions can now be automatically released to markers and/or submitted to Turnitin when the assignment closes.
- Students who are permanently withdrawn can now be searched for up to six months after their course end date. Their details will still be available in Tabula after this time.
- A bug that prevented pre-populating an assignment based on another assignment has been fixed.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-3634] - Run full profile index
- [TAB-3632] - Unarchiving small groups has a confusing success message
- [TAB-3640] - Can't link 2015-16 scheme membership to SITS
- [TAB-2918] - Show student name in Meeting info modal
- [TAB-3324] - Auto-complete "finalise marking" notifications
- [TAB-3405] - Remove the need for admins to release submissions / send to Turnitin
- [TAB-3535] - Pre-populating from another assignment should include workflow
- [TAB-3631] - Index end date and use that to filter 'in use' students
- [TAB-3635] - Handle missing usercodes in UOW_CURRENT_MEMBERS membership export
- [TAB-3641] - Include links to create/record monitoring schemes for 15/16