Tabula 133 (Untritrium) was released on Friday 8th April 2016. This release included bug fixes and improvements, including:
- It is now possible to e-mail all the students not yet allocated to a small group via the allocation screen.
- A bug that prevented changing pages when scrolled down on attendance monitoring pages has been fixed.
- Saving valid attaendance when future attendance has been recorded via coursework submission now works correctly.
- A bug that meant marks and grades could not be set to blank when a marker enters feedback has been fixed.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-4074] - Markers unable to remove marks/grades after saving
- [TAB-4219] - TransientObjectException moderating coursework
- [TAB-4247] - Get Assignment api should not require edit or delete perms
- [TAB-4251] - Assignment import failing on sandbox
- [TAB-4252] - Don't re-validate auto-recorded future points when their state hasn't changed
- [TAB-4253] - Pagination controls fixed to top when scrolling isn't clickable
- [TAB-4256] - Tabula Sandbox - When attempting to enter a monitoring point from a profile an exception message is displayed
- [TAB-4213] - Module List import health check
- [TAB-4239] - Default value for Feature flag -autoMarkMissedMonitoringPoints