Tabula 154 (Unpentquadium) was released on Friday 9th September 2016. This release included bug fixes and improvements, including:
- The Small Group Teaching section now explicitly shows the academic year being used to display a user's groups, and allows the user to choose which year is used.
- A maximum of 10 small group sets are now shown on the departmental home page. Additional groups can be found using the available filters, and a new filter for choosing the small group set type has been added. This change was requested by end-users to help the page load faster for departments with very large numbers of small group sets.
- When creating or editing a meeting record the user is now warned if the meeting will appear on a different academic year page to the one they are using.
- An error that meant signed-out users could try (unsuccessfully) to submit to an assignment has been fixed. All users are forced to sign-in before attempting a submission.
- The timeline of each relationship type is now visible for each student even if they don't currently have a relationship of a particular type.
- More information has been added to the Modules tab of each Profile without having to expand the module.
- Reusable small groups are now displayed in alphabetical order when editing.
- It is now possible to change the academic year being used when viewing all extensions in a department.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-4514] - Handle missing properties in Member API
- [TAB-4532] - Signed-out users can see submission screen
- [TAB-3752] - Scope Small Group Teaching section by year
- [TAB-4133] - Filtering of Small Group Types
- [TAB-4487] - Warn users if a meeting will appear on a different academic year when creating/editing
- [TAB-4488] - Always show 'View timeline' UI on Profile > Personal tutor page
- [TAB-4494] - Provide extra info on the modules tab in profiles for copy and paste ease
- [TAB-4507] - Please add feature in reusable small groups so they are listed in alphabetical order
- [TAB-4512] - Extensions from last academic year not showing