Tabula 173 (Unsepttrium) was released on Thursday 9th February 2017. This release includes a number of improvements:
- A student's profile now shows upcoming assignments.
- Small group events now appear in departmental timetables when viewing timetables for a module, and can be toggled if necessary.
- The timetable on profiles and the departmental timetable now display more appropriately on small screens.
- Students linked to an assessment component marked as no longer in use will now appear when editing the students in a group set, assignment, or exam.
- Assessment components now correctly track changes in assessment group.
- A bug that prevented validation errors from displaying when importing small group events has been fixed.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-4850] - Copy assignment drop down list
- [TAB-4856] - Stub timetable doesn't support ModuleNoStudentsXML
- [TAB-4860] - Exception on validation when upload SGT spreadsheet
- [TAB-4869] - Bug regarding imported assessment components
- [TAB-4861] - Request for anonymous test data for Exam grids example for video for 'What's New' day
- [TAB-4627] - UI/UX decision on how Tabula timetables should function on small viewports
- [TAB-4702] - Create an 'upcoming assignments' section for viewing unreleased coursework in profiles
- [TAB-4756] - Module timetables in Dept Calendar - request for SGT items to appear
- [TAB-4848] - Show all SITS-linked members of an assignment/group set even when their assessment group has become marked as not in use
- [TAB-4853] - Audit submission attempts
- [TAB-4857] - Improve table styling on event creation page