Tabula 177 (Unseptseptium) was released on Friday 17th March 2017. This release included bug fixes and improvements, including:
- It is now possible to download a printable version (PDF) of a departmental calendar or timetable.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the creation of a meeting without an end time.
- When generating an exam grid for a sub-department you now see a list of the sub-departments courses.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-4814] - Create assignment options tab
- [TAB-4815] - Create assignment review tab
- [TAB-4951] - Implement CM2 Workflow new model and Dao/Service Layers
- [TAB-4943] - NPE creating scheduled meeting notifications
- [TAB-4954] - Grids course picker, sub-depts dont get a courses list in the drop down.
- [TAB-3652] - Migrate Attendance component
- [TAB-4876] - "Bulk" small groups API
- [TAB-3745] - Migrate Web component new UI tweaks
- [TAB-4912] - Migrate Attendance Manage section
- [TAB-4937] - Update ID7
- [TAB-4948] - Stop converting to and from UNIX timestamps when showing timetables
- [TAB-2698] - Printable timetable