We released Tabula 196 (Unenhexium) on Thursday 28th September 2017. This release includes bug fixes and improvements, including:
- Fixed some incorrect map locations on Timetables
- Fixed a bug allowing modules to be removed from monitoring points
- Fixed a bug that prevented some feedback turnaround reports from being generated.
- Lecture small groups are no longer published to students by default. Added additional advice in the publish popup about lecture duplicates from Syllabus+
Technical release notes
- [TAB-5458] - Adjust marks in bulk Test Plan
- [TAB-5492] - "Unable to remove modules from point"
- [TAB-5527] - Bind Exception for Marker
- [TAB-5552] - NPE as part of feedback report generation
- [TAB-5558] - Manually added information emails are not useful to the exams office
- [TAB-5568] - "CM1 second marker doesn't see marking under Action Required"
- [TAB-5577] - Manually add student notification to Exam office NPE
- [TAB-5586] - Illegal argument exception when creating small group event
- [TAB-5588] - Incorrect room lookup for ES_F2.11
- [TAB-5589] - Freemarker template error (Attendancemonitoring Missed checkpoints Notification)
- [TAB-5460] - Wording and default selection changes to SGT publish popup