We released Tabula 203 (Undectrium) on Wednesday 1 November 2017. In this version:
- When you click your name in the utility links at the top right, we show your My Warwick account.
- We fixed an issue where filter options on marking pages did not refresh the list of students.
- We fixed an issue so that expired University IDs continue to show for submissions in old assignments.
- The plagiarism notice is now always displayed for any assignment; it's no longer possible to remove the notice.
Technical release notes
- TAB-5606 - Non-unique result as part of bulk meeting creation
- TAB-5624 - Profile import doesn't persist changes to 'target group' for staff in membership
- TAB-5628 - Free marker error (Attendance tutee)
- TAB-5651 - Freemarker exception - Project supervisor
- TAB-5652 - Store uni id for submissions related with expired users
- TAB-5658 - Record attendance Freemarker exception (scheme type calendar with teaching event type)
- TAB-5662 - The students tab on a user's profile should show their related students (not the currently logged in users students)
- TAB-5663 - Filters on marking pages don't work
- TAB-5670 - Manually added students notification has incorrect Markdown
- TAB-5666 - Update ID7 to v1.4.1 (also upgrades jQuery to 3.x)
- TAB-5667 - Update ID7 to v1.5.0 (enables My Warwick popover)
- TAB-5470 - Remove option to hide plagiarism notice for assignment submission