Tabula version 25 was released on Friday 25th January 2013. These are the main visible changes:
Critical bug fix
We have become aware of a critical bug in Tabula relating to submitting assignments. This bug meant that, under certain circumstances, it was possible for a student to accidentally submit an assignment with no files attached to it. We can confirm that there was at least one file attached to the submission, but that never reached Tabula.
During Friday, we will contact anyone who has been affected by this bug. We apologise for the inconvenience that has been caused.
If you believe that you have been affected by this bug, please feel free to contact the ITS Web Team on 74000 or at webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk to discuss any concerns.
As part of the review of this bug being uncovered and fixed, we are introducing a more stringent testing framework for new releases of Tabula to ensure that this does not happen again.
Other Bug fixes
- A bug that sometimes caused the date picker to close prematurely has been fixed
- A new report showing the time between assignment submission and the return of marks/feedback is now available to departmental administrators
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-367] - Date picker prematurely closes when in popups
- [TAB-400] - Sysadmins shouldn't receive passive permissions
- [TAB-409] - Delete mark scheme modal is un-styled
- [TAB-413] - missing submission
- [TAB-403] - Enforce all command definitions having at least one permissions check (unless explicitly anonymous)
- [TAB-83] - Reporting for time between submission and return
- [TAB-86] - Controllers for bringing up/pulling down various data fixtures on development server
- [TAB-108] - God mode