Tabula version 31 was released on Wednesday 27th March 2013. The main visible improvements and changes are:
General improvements and fixes
- A bug that caused feedback to become un-published when new marks were added has been fixed
- When changing the file or marks for published feedback the student will receive a notification informing them of the change.
- Significant performance improvements for the department homepage in Coursework Management and the personal tutor listings.
- Interface improvements for the department homepage in Coursework Management
- The downloaded flag against student feedback is removed if the feedback is changed.
- A bug that caused the extension date and modify button for extension requests to disappear has been fixed.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-305] - Maintenance mode breaks entire app because there is no login clustering
- [TAB-333] - Some tooltips cut short
- [TAB-439] - Loading the Institute of Education admin page can cause Tabula to run out of memory
- [TAB-454] - Audit log (index version) doesn't retain query when switching pages
- [TAB-521] - Feedback "Downloaded" flag should be unset if the feedback is modified
- [TAB-522] - Modify button is missing for extension requests
- [TAB-535] - Duplicate file warning not working for MarkerFeedback
- [TAB-567] - Exception handling for org.springframework.web.multipart.MultipartException
- [TAB-580] - Exception emails should be clearer about if it's tabula or tabula-test
- [TAB-590] - Exception in FileSystem cleanup job
- [TAB-594] - Possible to upload 0-byte files by including them in a zip
- [TAB-607] - Functional tests for department admin page broken after layout changes
- [TAB-610] - Restrict DAO counts to enrolled students
- [TAB-618] - Handle non-xlsx personal tutor spreadsheets
- [TAB-106] - Maintenance mode improvements
- [TAB-546] - UI improvements to department screen
- [TAB-582] - Improve Hibernate non-lazy join performance
- [TAB-583] - Upgrade bootstrap to 2.3.1