Tabula 94 (Plutonium) was released on Wednesday 7th January 2015. This included bug fixes and the following improvements:
- Added a new 'Reports' component to Tabula.
- Improve the performance of the marker allocation lists
- Fixed a bug preventing the unallocation of markers.
- Fixed a bug preventing students being marked as attending an empty event.
- Granted markers permissions over the marks template spreadsheet
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-3100] - Consolidate more superfluous permissions
- [TAB-3113] - Extra wrong screen appearing after a personal tutor is added.
- [TAB-3116] - Can't unallocate markers via drag and drop
- [TAB-3121] - Can't add students as having attended an empty event
- [TAB-3123] - Marker doesn't have permissions on template spreadsheet
- [TAB-3015] - New component: 'Reports'
- [TAB-3120] - Cache MarkingWorkflow UserGroups