SiteBuilder is the University's web publishing tool. You can use it to manage your website. You don't need any specialist programming knowledge and it runs in a web browser, so there's no need to download any software.
Email: webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
- I want to create a new SiteBuilder website
- Where can I choose an ID7 site design?
- I would like to use a template to help me create a new web page page layouts?
- I want a short web address for my website
- I’d like a web group to control access to my website or my forum
- I’d like a training site to experiment with
- What is the ID7 template and how do I use it?
We also offer web design consultancy and can help you design a new website or review an existing site.
Choose your preferred site design, homepage layout and imagery – then submit a new site requirements form. We will implement your site free of charge.
Standard website plus additional design
Choose your preferred site design, homepage layout and imagery – we will implement your site and provide additional graphic design, copywriting, or tailored advice and support.
We can write copy for your site on your behalf, review and edit existing copy, or train your team how to write effectively for online audiences.