SiteBuilder is fully supported by IT Services. There are different ways to find help or report problems:
- Consult the frequently asked questions
- Call IT Services Help Desk on 73737 or email helpdesk at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Email IT Services Web Team at webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
When you contact us, please:
- always quote the URL of the page you're referring to
- be specific about what you were doing when the problem occurred
- tell us what date and time the problem occurred (this can help us search error logs)
- if you see an error, try to copy the error text and paste it in your email
- if a deadline depends on solving a technical issue, tell us what that deadline is
So, a good bug report might look something like this:
Subject: Edited page content, and now I can't see my page!
I edited a page (www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/its/webteam/about), adding a row into a table and pasting in some hyperlinks. The editor screen went all funny and stopped letting me type into it, so I clicked on "publish" to save my work. But now when I go to the page, I get a message saying "Page Not Found / Sorry but this page could not be found". This page URL is being sent out to customers on Friday, so I really need to get it fixed by then - can you help?
We log and track all bug reports. For an update on a particular request, please contact the Web Team at webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem