Skip to main content

What address (URL) can I have for my website?

SiteBuilder websites all have web addresses (URLs) in this format:

All academic department sites sit under one of the following faculties:

All administrative services sit under:

For example:

Go addresses

Maybe you're thinking ‘I don't want a long URL.’ You can use the Go.Warwick service to request a short address that forwards visitors to your full URL. These are particularly useful for citing your home page URL in print.

The three sites mentioned above have the following Go addresses:

To request your own short web address, visit Go.Warwick.


Telephone 73737
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem