Use the site changes page template to show a list of recent changes to your website, and who made them, within the previous 24 hours, seven days, 14 days and older. As well as being useful to site administrators, visitors may value discovering what’s new on your site. As an alternative to visiting the site changes page to see recent edits, you can subscribe to changes via an RSS feed.
Create a site changes page
- Go to the parent page under which you want to create the list of site changes.
- Go to Edit > Create a new page. (You need edit or admin permissions on the parent page to do this.)
- Select Change page template to expand the Template options and select Site changes.
Specify whether you want to include subsites in the list of site changes:
- Enter the URL, page heading, title bar caption and link caption. (For a description of these properties, see: How do I create a new blank page?)
- Specify the keywords and page contact.
- When you've finished editing the page properties, select the Create new page button. You'll see a confirmation message with a link to view the new page.
Change an existing page to a list of site changes
- Go to the page that you want to change to a list of site changes.
- Go to Edit > Edit page properties.
- In the Template options, select Site changes.
- When you've finished editing the page properties, select the Save button.
Take the following URL:
foowith the topmost URL of the section you wish to see recent edits for. For example, to see recent edits to the IT Services website, use:
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem