Create a new slideshow page
- Browse to the parent page under which you want to create the slideshow page.
- Go to Edit > Create a new page. (You need edit or admin permissions on the parent page.)
- Select Change page template to expand the options, then select the Slideshow page template.
- Specify whether the image caption should be displayed next to the image. (The text for the image caption is taken from the image's short title property.)
- Specify whether or not you want to include PNG images.
- Specify the Slideshow width in pixels.
- Enter the URL, Page heading, Title bar caption and Link caption. For a description of these properties, see: how do I create a new blank page?
- Enter the keywords and page contact.
- When you have finished editing the page properties, select the Create new page button. A confirmation message appears with a link to view the new page. Follow the link to view the published page.
- Go to Edit > More > Files tab and upload your images. Each image automatically displays in the slideshow. For more information, see the FAQ on how to upload a file.
When using images, it's important to consider people who use assistive technology such as screen readers. Always provide a text-based alternative to describe the image – refer to our guidance on providing text-based alternatives to visual media.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem