Use the sites list page template to create a list of all subsites under your website.
Create a new sites list
- Go to the parent page under which you want to create the sites list.
- Go to Edit > Create a new page. (You need edit or admin permissions on the parent page to do this.)
- Select Change page template to expand the options and select Sites list.
- Enter the URL, page heading, title bar caption and link caption. (For a description of these properties, see: How do I create a new blank page?)
- Specify the keywords and page contact.
- When you've finished editing the page properties, select the Create new page button. You'll see a confirmation message with a link to view the new page.
Change an existing page to a sites list
- Go to the page that you want to change to a sites list.
- Go to Edit > Edit page properties.
- In Change page template and options, select Sites list.
- When you've finished editing the page properties, select the Save button.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem