You can embed audio clips in your web pages. We recommend you use the MP3 format for audio as it's compatible with the majority of browsers and devices.
- Go to the page where you want to add the audio clip.
- Go to Edit > More > Files tab.
- Upload the audio file to the Files tab.
- Go to the Current page tab and select Edit centre content (or Edit right content).
- Place your cursor in the page where you want to insert the audio clip.
- In the toolbar, select Insert a… > Audio clip.
In the Insert audio clip window, use the picker to browse to the audio file you uploaded in step three:
- Leave the Type drop-down menu set to Detect automatically.
- Optionally, you can provide a link for visitors to download the audio clip. To do so, select the checkbox Provide a “Download” link.
At the bottom of the Insert audio clip window, select the Insert button. You should now see code similar to the following in your page:
When you have finished editing your page, select the Publish button in the toolbar. The audio clip appears in an embedded player in your page, similar to this:
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem