Use Check page content for errors in SiteBuilder to identify problems with:
- Broken links or non-descriptive link captions
- Images that are not inserted correctly
- Content with large file sizes
- Heading hierarchy
- Table widths
- Email addresses
- HTML code validation
- Go to the page you want to check.
- Go to Edit > More > Current page tab.
In the Manage content section, select Check page content for errors:
The Page checks report shows a tick for passed checks, ani where you could improve the content and an x for problems to correct:
- Investigate any issues, correct them, then run the check again. If you're unsure how to rectify any problems, contact the Web Team at webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk or post a message in the SiteBuilder support forum.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem