- Ensure you are signed in to warwick.ac.uk.
- Browse to the page you want to edit.
- In the utility links at the top of the screen, select Edit. You need edit permissions to do so, otherwise you won't see the Edit link – contact the page owner for access.
- Choose Edit centre content or Edit right content from the drop-down menu, depending on which section of the page you want to edit.
The content editor appears with a toolbar at the top. Start typing in the body of the page (the area beneath the page heading):
- When you've finished editing your page, select the Preview button in the toolbar. A preview of the page containing your changes appears in a pop-up.
- Close the preview window and make any further edits, as necessary.
When you're happy with your page, select the Publish button in the toolbar.In SiteBuilder, it's not possible to save draft edits and continue working on them later. When you select the Publish button, your changes go live immediately.
|Button||Action||Keyboard shortcut (Windows)||Keyboard shortcut (Mac)|
|Paste as plain text|
|Paste from Word|
|Format text menu|
|Show header while editing|
|Link options menu|
|Insert or edit attributes|
|Toggle spellcheck on or off|
|Edit HTML source|
|Comment on edit|
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem