- Go to your home page (or the page on your site where you wish to edit content blocks).
Select the Edit content blocks button – typically at the top left of the blocks on your page layout. (If this button is not visible, contact the page owner for edit permissions):
Select the Edit button at the bottom right of the block you wish to edit:
- Leave the Title field as it is; this is used in the parent page layout and should not be changed.
- Skip the Link field.
- Edit your text (images, video or other content) in the Content field.
Leave the Metadata field empty and skip the date fields.
- When you have finished editing your content, select the Save changes button.
- You're prompted to confirm the changes; SiteBuilder doesn't save history for content blocks and overwriting previous content can't be undone. Select the Save button in the Overwrite permanently? window.
- Return to your home page (or the parent page above the content blocks) to see your edited content.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem