- Go to your home page (or the page on your site where you wish to edit the slideshow).
Select the Edit slideshow button (if this button is not visible, contact the page owner for edit permissions):
Select the Edit button at the bottom right of the block containing the slide you wish to edit:
- The values in the Title field (e.g. slide-01 or slide-02) define the order in which the slides appear – alphabetically, then numerically. For example, a Title of physics-slide-02 appears before slide-01. The Title field does not appear in the published slideshow. Edit the Title as you require or, if you're happy with the current order, skip this step.
- Leave the Link field empty.
- Edit the slide caption text in the Content field.
- To replace the image in the slide, select the existing image in the Content field then select the Image picker button in the toolbar.
In the Image picker window, select the image you want to add or upload a new image from your computer. (For more information on using the Image Picker, see: How do I add images to a page?)Image dimensions: for a slide that spans the full width of your page, make your image 1,170px wide x 375px high. For a small slideshow, the images should be 745px wide x 325px high.
- In the Image Picker window, select the Insert button.
- When you have finished editing your content, select the Save changes button.
- You're prompted to confirm the changes; SiteBuilder doesn't save history for content blocks and overwriting previous content cannot be undone. Select the Save button in the Overwrite permanently? window.
- Return to your home page (or the parent page above the content blocks) to see the updated slide.
Add new slide to slideshow
- Go to your home page (or the page on your site where you wish to add a slide to the slideshow).
- Select the Edit slideshow button (if this button is not visible, contact the page owner for edit permissions).
Scroll to the bottom of the existing slides, and select the Add a new entry button:
- In the Title field, enter a new title incremented by one. For example, if your final slide's Title field is slide-03, as in the screenshot above, enter slide-04.
- Add the caption text and image in the Content field.
- Select the Save changes button.
- Return to your home page (or the parent page above the content blocks) to see the new slide appended to your slideshow.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem