- Go to your home page (or the page on your site where you wish to edit the tabs).
Select the Edit tabs button – typically at the top left of the tabs on your page layout. (If this button is not visible, contact the page owner for edit permissions):
The tab label (heading) and content are stored in pairs of content blocks e.g. hp-01-label and hp-01-tab, hp-02-label and hp-02-tab, and so on. Select the Edit button at the bottom right of the tab label or content you wish to edit:
- Leave the value in the Title field (e.g. hp-01-label or hp-01-tab) as it is currently.
- Leave the Link field empty.
Edit the text in the Content field – for example:
- Leave the Metadata, date and Tags field empty.
- When you have finished editing the tab label or content, select the Save changes button.
- You're prompted to confirm the changes; SiteBuilder doesn't save history for content blocks and overwriting previous content cannot be undone. Select the Save button in the Overwrite permanently? window.
- Return to your home page (or the parent page above the content blocks) to see the updated tabs.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem