- Ensure you are signed in to warwick.ac.uk.
- Browse to the page you want to edit.
- In the utility links at the top of the screen, select Edit > Edit right content. You need edit permissions to do so, otherwise you won't see the Edit link – contact the page owner for access.
The content editor appears with a toolbar at the top. Start typing in the right-hand content:
- When you've finished editing your page, select the Preview button in the toolbar. A preview of the page containing your changes appears in a pop-up.
- Close the preview window and make any further edits, as necessary.
When you're happy with your page, select the Publish button in the toolbar.In SiteBuilder, it's not possible to save draft edits and continue working on them later. When you select the Publish button, your changes go live immediately.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem