- Browse to the page you want to add a slideshow to.
- Go to Edit > Edit centre content or Edit right content, depending on where in the page you want to add a slideshow.
- Place your cursor in the page where you want to insert the slideshow.
- Select Insert a... > Slideshow in the toolbar.
In the Insert slideshow window, enter the URL of the page containing the images intended for the slideshow, omitting
http://www2.warwick.ac.ukfrom the start of the URL. If you have uploaded the images to the Files tab of the current page, leave the Page containing slideshow images text box empty.
- We recommend that you leave the Width and Height boxes empty, as this ensures the slideshow dimensions scale appropriately at various screen widths.
- Select the relevant checkboxes if you want to the slideshow to play automatically (Autostart slideshow), and to Zoom and pan images.
- If you want the user to be able to scroll through slides, select the Show toolbar checkbox.
- Choose how you want image captions to display by choosing an option from the Show image information drop-down menu.
Once you have finished specifying the options, select the Insert button. You should now see the
[slideshow]tag, similar to the following, in the content editor:
- When you have finished editing your page, select the Publish button in the toolbar. Your should now see a slideshow in your page similar to this:
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem