- Browse to the page on your site where you want to upload the file.
- Go to Edit > Edit centre content or Edit right content (depending on where you want to place a link to the file).
- Position your cursor on the page where you want to add the link to the document.
- Select the Links Picker button in the toolbar.
- In the Link caption box, enter the text you wish to display as the link.
- Go to the Your computer tab:
- Select the Choose file button and browse to the file you want to upload.
Select the Insert button. The file is uploaded to your page and you can now see the link in the body of your page.
- When you have finished editing your page, select the Publish button.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem