You need edit permissions to edit the properties of a file.
- Browse to the web page where the file is stored.
- Go to Edit > More > Files tab. You can see the files toolbar and a list of all files currently uploaded to the page:
- Select the file you want to edit and click the Properties button in the toolbar. Alternatively, select the arrow to the left of the file name and choose Edit properties from the pop-up menu. You should now see the Editing file properties screen:
- Edit the file properties. To view more information about each property select the help icon at the right of each text box label.
- When you have finished editing the file properties select the Save button.
- Select the Done button at the top right.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem