You can create as many datasets as you need within a single form.
- Browse to the form you wish to create a dataset for.
- Go to Edit > Edit formsbuilder page or select the Edit this form link at the bottom of the page.
Select Add/Edit DataSets at the bottom left of the form options:
On the Add/Edit Datasets screen you can create two types of dataset:
- Table-based – using tabular data to create specific reports
- Summary – to provide data with percentage summaries from option-based questions
- To create a new dataset, select either Table-based or Summary from the choices at the left-hand side.
On the next screen, start by entering a Name for your dataset:
- Type in a Header and Footer if required.
- Choose how many Records per page you want to display.
- Choose how you want to order your dataset by selecting an option from the Order by drop-down menu. This menu contains all the the fields on your form.
- Choose the period you want to extract data for by selecting a period from the Extract data drop-down menu (last 30 days, last 60 days, last 90 days or all time).
- To include the submission id number and date select the relevant checkboxes.
- Select the Filter/Restrict DataSet checkbox if you want to filter the dataset further by exposing specific data contained in fields where a choice has been made – for example, questions with options, checkboxes, drop-down menus and ratings.
- Choose the columns you wish to display in the dataset by selecting the checkboxes alongside them.
- To change the order of columns in the dataset, drag and drop the column names into the order you want.
- When you have finished creating the dataset, select the Save DataSet button.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem