When a web group has permissions to view a form, you can review submissions to check which members of the web group have not submitted the form.
Give view permissions to a web group
- First, create a form.
- Include a set of personal detail fields on the form i.e. collect the University ID, full name and email, etc.
- Update the privacy statement accordingly.
- Set the form properties.
- Go to Edit > Edit page permissions.
- In the Add permissions box, select This user or group.
Start typing the name of the web group. Select the group in the suggested matches:
- Give the group View permissions for the page.
Review who has not submitted the form
- Go to the form.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select View recent submissions for this form.
Select the Not submitted button beneath the submissions:
You can now see the list of people who have not submitted the form. Note that the list is checked against all people who have permission to view the form. The list does not include editors, contributors or admins, or groups such as staff and students. There may be duplicates if a person is a member of more than one group.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem